Dental crowns can fortify your teeth for years. Porcelain dental crowns have reflective properties that can perfectly imitate natural teeth.
Our cosmetic dentistry services don’t end here. We provide many more methods to transform your frown into a beautiful smile. Call us today to schedule your consultation with an experienced and artistic cosmetic dentist.
Quality Dental Crowns
Dental crowns can restore both the function and beauty of damaged teeth. At Perfect Smiles, we provide custom-fit porcelain crowns.
Do I Need A Tooth Crown?
Some of the reasons you might need a tooth crown include:
- Large broken-down filling
- Extensive dental decay
- Cracked or broken tooth
- Discolored tooth
- Tooth with poor size or shape
A crown will enhance the appearance of the damaged tooth. More importantly, a crown will restore the tooth’s natural function. Your crown will enable you to bite down, chew, and speak with naturally.
Porcelain is the most lifelike material that can be used to fashion dental crowns. Your front teeth are crucial to your overall appearance. If your front tooth needs a tooth crown, we will use the most natural, beautiful, durable and translucent porcelain!
You can expect an excellent experience with us at Perfect Smiles. Our team is committed to making your time in the dental chair pleasant and worthwhile.
Plan for a comfortable experience with patient amenities. Here is what you can expect:
1. Our Doctor will discuss your needs and goals with you. She will determine if porcelain crowns are the proper treatment for you.
2. At the first appointment she will prepare the teeth for the crown by removing a small portion of enamel.
3. She will take impressions of the prepared teeth, and she will send the impressions to dental lab.
4. She will then place temporary crowns while you wait for your permanent porcelain crowns which typically takes 1-2 week.
5. At the second visit she will permanently bond your beautiful new crowns to your teeth.
You should receive your dental crown from a qualified cosmetic dentist. Our Doctors listens to our patients and together with our team deliver exemplary results.
Our patients can rest assured that they are benefiting from the most recent dental discoveries every time they visit us. Start your dental crown process today! Give us a call at Perfect Smiles.