Any time is a great time to improve your smile!
Did you know that roughly 25 to 50% of all orthodontic patients are adults? At Perfect Smiles, we promote adult orthodontics in Chicago, Illinois, and offer braces and Invisalign® clear aligners to help you straighten your smile at any age.
Why Start Now?
- Over the years, your teeth may experience significant wear and tear.
- If you did not have orthodontic treatment as a child, your alignment may have been getting worse over time.
- If you have lost teeth, your remaining teeth will move out of position, which could result in dental damage.
- Orthodontic treatments may be able to help you avoid tooth decay, gum and bone loss, or a TMJ disorder.
- You can boost your self-confidence and improve your appearance at work or when socializing.
Some Things to Think About
Since your jaws have stopped growing, your treatment time may be slightly longer than it is for children and teens. If you have missing or damaged teeth, our dentists may suggest restorative treatments before beginning your orthodontic treatments.
Our dentists will be happy to see you for a consultation and to discuss your treatment options. To schedule your appointment for adult orthodontics, contact our office. We provide adult orthodontics at our offices in Beverly, Oak Forest, Bridgeport, Lyle and Bolingbrook.